San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ALL ARE WELCOME
We are excited to bring you the Journalism unConference set for March 31st to the April 2nd, 2017 in tropical Miami, Florida.
You'll gather with people from across the country in an extremely productive and dynamic unconference format for an event like no other conference you've attended before - that will bring together all the stakeholders of the journalism ecosystem for a weekend of interactive sessions, networking events, and compelling presentations designed to spark conversation, connections and unleash innovation.
Your registration for the Journalism unConference includes:
- Admission to the Journalism unConference, panels, and exhibit areas
- Admission into all networking events
- Continental breakfast (Saturday and Sunday), Lunch on Saturday and water, soda and refreshments throughout the event.
- The official Journalism (un)Conference t-shirt
- Access after the conference to discounts and deals from our sponsors and partners
Cancellation Policy – Please note that a full refund less $50 per person will be given for cancellations made on or before December 31, 2016. There will be no refunds for cancellations made after January 1, 2016, or for no-shows. Registrations are transferrable. If you are not able to attend please consider donating the registration to a journalism student. All cancellations must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Fourth Estate Public Benefit Corporation
The Fourth Estate is an international, independent journalism Public Benefit Corporation.
Together with our members we endeavor to contribute to healthy societies by fostering, supporting, and incubating a sustainable and vibrant free press.