Which Food will You Love?
Don't answer just yet.
Wait until you have sampled the delicious treats at the first-ever Intersect Fund Gourmet Food & Art Show in Highland Park on Thursday, November 10th.
You'll meet gourmet chefs and fellow gourmands from your community. As you're sampling the fare, take in the great, local art on display.
A $10 ticket gets you into the show, where you'll view excellent art and get more than your money's worth of delicious food samples.
Here's an up-to-date list of the vendors you'll meet:
- Jam Bejan (Jamaican cuisine)
- TeTe's (Peruvian fare)
- GoGranola (healthy granola)
- Just Favors by Elaine (succulent chocolates)
- Randi's Gourmet (elegant biscotti)
- Room for Dessert (gourmet cupcakes)
- Grab 'Em Snacks (crispy plantains chips)
- The Well Dressed Nut (spiced pecans)
- Taking Tea in Style (unique teas)
- Jams by Kim (indulgent jam)
- Frank's Pickled Peppers (spicy preserves)
- Sweet Spice & Honey(sweet breads)
- Missouri (inspiring photography)
- Janice (paintings)
- Keepsakes by Faith (greeting cards and prints)
-Joe Shure, Co-Founder
When & Where
The Intersect Fund
A New Jersey nonprofit that empowers entrepreneurs to start busiensses, build assets, and spark dramatic social change in thier communities.