"The International Bank of Bob" Berkeley Book Launch!
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (PDT)
Join Kiva for a Special Evening with Bob Harris,
author of ”International Bank of Bob: Connecting Our Worlds One $25 Kiva Loan at a Time”,
at the official Berkeley book launch.
Bob harris was hired to review some of the most luxurious hotels in the world for Forbes Traveler, and while doing so he quickly realized that opulence was supported by those who were impoverished. Through Kiva.org, the leading lending portal, Bob’s micro-loans helped start business after business around the world. Bob’s presentation will include a short reading, a slideshow of his travels, and a signing. We hope you can join us!
When & Where
Impact Hub Bay Area
Impact Hub Bay Area is part of a global community taking collaborative action for a better world. The Impact Hub is an inspiring space, meaningful content and a vibrant global community of people.
We share the following values:
· Placemaking: We value the place around us.
· Collaborative Effort: Our community values creative cooperation and collaboration.
· Ethic of Respect: Impact Hub is a respectful place. It is safe for diversity, ideas, inspiration, and creativity.
· Building a Better World: Our community honors hopes, dreams, and values.
· Radical Inclusion: All are invited to join and build on the conversation.
Join the Impact Hub Community today and receive discounts on events, classes and professional development opportunities.
Phone Berkeley: 510-649-7700
Phone San Francisco: 415-624-5881