The Innovator's Business Series, A Conversation with Deborah Dunsire
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
- Users will be prompted to create an account in order to register via WEST.
- Be sure to click the button at the top to register ($75), and click submit at the bottom. On the next screen enter applicable discount codes (see below).
- You will receive a confirmation email if you have successfully registered.
- Non-Members: $75
- WEST Members: $55
- Bentley Alumni - discount code "Bentley" for event $55
- Bentley faculty and staff with Bentley ID - discount code "Faculty" during checkout for free registration.
- Bentley students with ID - discount code "Bentley Student" during check out for free registration for 6:30-8:00pm session.
Bentley University’s Center for Integration of Science and Industry (Center), co-hosts the second lecture in its fall lecture series, “The Innovator’s Business” with key-note speaker Dr. Deborah Dunsire, President and CEO of Envivo Pharmaceuticals. Join the Center, and co-hosts Women in the Enterprise of Science and Technology (WEST), and Bentley's Center for Women and Business (CWB) on November 5th to learn about translating science into business.
Deborah Dunsire is an industry leader with 25 years of scientific, clinical, operational and commercial experience, and proven leadership in the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
Deborah has served as:
•Pres. & CEO Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
•Sr. VP North American Oncology for Novartis
Deborah has been Awarded:
•2009 Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association’s “Woman of the Year”
•2011 MassBIO Innovator Award
•2013 Boston CEO Conference Lifetime Achievement award.
Date and Time: November 5, 2013, 6:30 - 9:00 PM
6:30-7:00 Registration and Networking
7:00-8:00 Conversation with Deborah Dunsire
8:00-9:00 Reception and Light Bites
Bentley University, Wilder Pavilion Amphitheater (room 165) within the Adamian Academic Center, 175 Forest Street, Waltham, MA 02452
For more information: http://www.bentley.edu/sciindustry