Our three-hour iPhone photography Workshop - PART 1 is designed to help you create wonderful photos and portraits using the camera in your pocket. We will concentrate on techniques specific to iPhone photography, including apps that are useful, how to take the best photos you can, techniques for taking photos, how to edit and how to get your photos ready for social media output. This class would suit anyone wishing to improve their iPhone photography, and specifically anyone interested in improving their Instagram & Facebook photos (possibly to promote their business). As class sizes are small, classes are tailored to your needs.
- burst photography and HDR
- setting up your iPhone with the best settings
- the best way to edit and adjust your photos in phone
- add logos, text to your photos
- post to social media and create pro quality images without touching even your laptop!
- 'lay flat' 'from where I am standing' and a whole bunch of other photo types to try out
- best photo apps
- best printing options
- loads of pro hints & tips
- best way to save and backup your precious photos using icloud and other methods
- best gear to use