Come on a journey into the lush foliage of the mind and raise funds for mental health at an afternoon sioree on the rooftop of 107 Projects, in Redfern.
This is an open invitation, kid friendly event dripping with the sumptious fruits of live music, artists, facepaint, drinks, food and games. Lets come together and Raise awareness & funds for mental health.
Bring a picnic rug and dress up for the hidden garden. its spring, enjoy a feast of food, lamb, tastes and salads.
Tickets $10 and include 2 entries into the mega raffle where you can win a dinner at Redfern Continental, theatre tickets and a bunch of other cool stuff.
- 1 pm doors open, lunch picnic.
- 2-7 sunshine sessions, rooftop jams and kids entertainment
- 7-9 DJs and sunset drinks
Live Music now includes >>
- Ollie Brown
- Corner John
- Sam Grimmer
- The No. 4 Band
Limited numbers of tickets are available so we suggest you get them NOW.
Even if you cannot attend the event PLEASE buy a ticket as this money goes straight to LifeLine.
• Entry $10
• 2016 Shirts $30 (limited edition of 32 only, so please order now if you want to get one)
• Raffle Tickets
$5 each and you can win;
- $100 gift voucher Redfern Continental
- 2 tickets to Belvoir St Theatre
- $100 Fruit and Vege box from Mickeys Redfern
- $50 gift voucher Tudor Hotel
- 3 pak of the best wine from handpicketwines.com.au
- Jewellery from Chief Of Affection
- Dinner Vouchers from Bat & Ball Hotel
- $60 gift voucher from 3 Williams
- $50 voucher Park Cafe Redfern
- Tour and tasting flight to Archie Rose Distilling Co.
- and many more prizes to come...
• Donations can be made by purchasing raffle tickets to the desired amount - either on the night, or from one of the crew.