For all writers, directors, producers, media professionals and editors
$425 ($340 guilds, $250 students)
Register now for an additional 10% discount!
Join Tom Schlesinger’s ground-breaking workshop to learn how the Heroine's Journey approach to storytelling connects you to your audience in the most powerful way - emotionally. You will gain concrete tools and storytelling strategies that immediately apply to female-driven narrative storytelling.
Through lecture, video clips, writing and storytelling exercises, Tom will reveal the unique ways to shape the dramatic arcs of powerful female protagonists, like in The Good Wife, Homeland, Amelie and Erin Brockovich. Tom will also include a special segment on the Heroine’s Journey for male protagonists, like Billy Elliot.
This is an experiential workshop where you will become even more confident, innovative, and prolific storytellers.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How female-driven universal themes connect you emotionally to your audience.
- To implement the 7 ways that all great female-driven stories function
- How solution-oriented heroine stories are commercially successful
- How to capture your creative blueprint with the Storytellers Workbook
- How male protagonists can go on the Heroine’s Journey
THE TOOLS AND SKILLS YOU’LL GAIN INCLUDE
- The Storytellers Playbook that captures the creative blueprint of your story
- The new Heroine’s Journey Model that charts the steps you take to tell compelling stories
- The Plot Energy Curve Model that guides you to engage your audience from beginning through the middle and end of your stories
- Key Creative Team Strategies to collaborate more effectively and efficiently during story development.
CONTACT TOM at email@example.com for a free 30-minute story consultation.