Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Welcome and Opening Remarks by
Supervisor Ken Yeager, PhD, MA, President, Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors
- Ken South, Director of Credentialing Programs, American Academy of HIV Medicine
- Brian de Vries, PhD, Professor, Gerontology Program, San Francisco State University
Resources from Sourcewise (previously Council on Aging Silicon Valley)
- Learn about the latest local and national HIV and Aging research and data.
- Understand medical issues pertaining to the aging HIV positive population locally and nationally.
- Learn the biological, psychological, and social effects of the aging population affected by HIV.
- Understand challenges with disabilities affecting the aging HIV positive population.