You're probably hearing "the world has changed" a lot recently, but what does that actually mean for you?
Here's what we've discovered: for people that understand how to navigate opportunities, skills, relationships, and results -- there are tremendous rewards. A lot of these skills are easy to learn and put into action right away... but because things have changed so fast, many people haven't been given the opportunity to learn them.
While people in the know have more control over their future than any previous generation, others feel very insecure about how the future could unfold.
Ask yourself: How confident are you that you'll...
- Always have more job offers than you can handle
- Could start consulting, contracting, or your own business tomorrow with customers
- Always be able to make excellent friends anywhere in the world at the drop of a hat
- Really understand all the power available in the new economy
Really, you'd think we were exaggerating if we told you everything that was possible right away. That's why we're bringing in real people with incredible stories to tell you how they did it, and the immediate skills you can learn from them.
Basically, the Gotta Be Good Tour provides you need a rapid-fire introduction to the concepts that'll let you upgrade your entire life trajectory.
In Just A Single Afternoon, Make Brilliant Creative and Ambitious Friends, Understand The Opportunities The Changing World Presents, and Rapidly Acquire the Skills to Lead a Remarkable Life On Your Own Terms
We've designed a one-day program to hit all the core areas with the most opportunity for gain. Any single one element of the program could be incredibly valuable. And the whole thing is geared to be both useful and entertaining. You'll learn...
How to Make Great Friends, Mentors, and Other Key Relationships
Making new friends, mentors, and contacts is one of the most crucial areas of your life, but almost nobody is teaching this. And, because of this, a lot of people only really make friends by accident. This is tough, because it becomes scary to move cities or to travel if you don't know you can meet people. We'll remedy that, so you know you can get a great social circle anywhere.
- Methods for intentionally building friendships with likeminded people
- How to find and build relationships with great, inspiring mentors
- The Do's and Don'ts of choosing business partners
- The importance of the people you surround yourself with and how to tailor that group to be perfect for your goals
Getting More Excellent Job Offers Than You Can Handle, And a Primer on Entrepreneurship
For those of you hunting for your dream job, we'll talk about how to take control of your career and constantly create opportunities. For all the future entrepreneurs, we'll outline how to work for yourself independently as a freelancer, consultant, or business owner (it's a valid option for more people than they realize, and can mean greater income, freedom, and flexibility).
- How to find and secure your dream job, even if you don't know what it is yet
- How to win your business's first customers and clients
- An introduction to other money-related skills like money management, effective negotiation, and how to build an audience
Rapid Skill Building: Get Better, Quickly, In A Way That Improves Your Life
There's a whole lot of skills where some basic, simple training leads to huge gains. We'll overview you on those, teach you some vetted techniques on how to rapidly build skills, and help you put together a plan to get really good at things that bring you lots of prosperity and enjoyment.
- What science has taught us about rapid skill acquisition and how you can apply it
- How quickly you can learn a new skill and how to do it
- A rapid-fire overview of the 10 most important skills in business - including how to sell, how to negotiate, how to generate good ideas - and instructions on how to master them on your own
How to Be Sought After in 2014: Credential Building, Reputation, Results
Credentials don't mean what they used to. In today's world, you have the freedom to choose yourself and create your own credentials.
- What people are actually looking at when they judge a book by it's cover
- What you can do today to instantly have access to more opportunities
- Specific examples of how friends of ours have jump started their careers by focusing on boosting their credibility
Understanding the Psychology of Habits
Habits are one of the greatest blessings we have... unless they're not, in which case they can be a mighty curse. We'll help you understand your own psychology and overwrite old habits. This could be one of the more insightful and life-changing things you'll learn this year, since you'll really understand how top performers repeatedly do the right thing, why those nagging bad habits keep happening, and how to change them.
- Scientifically validated techniques that are used by the best coaches and trainers
- What the top performers and executives do to manage their schedules
- What Eastern traditions like Buddhism can teach to make you more productive
Learn from a mix of local and international experts
This tour is coming to you from the people at GiveGetWin in connection with local experts. We've reached out to our friends and contacts in America and Canada, who are going to be joining us to share practical and inspirational stories and lessons.
So you'll learn habits and grit from a champion gymnast, how to build an awe-inspiring portfolio from a gentleman who started an animation company that does $300,000+ per year in revenues from scratch, local political leaders will share the secrets of lifelong relationships with a huge number of people, entrepreneurs will teach you how to build a fantastic audience of customers and clients.
We've got an amazing guestlist for each city, so you'll get to meet and connect with local luminaries and make ambitious and exciting friends, new skills, and have a blast. We'll probably hook up some free pizza too.
The Cost? Free
The Gotta Be Good Tour has received generous support from local academia, businesses, and government, and is therefore available entirely for free.
Polished events are often expensive, and free events can sometimes be a little bit lame. This event is both (1) free, and (2) not lame.
We're bringing out exceptional people and prepping with them to make sure their content is both very entertaining (great stories) and extremely usable (you can put it into practice in your own life right away). You'll leave with more skills, a gameplan for improvement, and a massive dose of inspiration.
The biggest gain out of all of this, though, might just be the amazing people you meet. This is a place to come to make new friends and mentors.
So, why are we able to make this entirely free? We have awesome people who are coming to participate. We hope you're one of them.
You Gotta Be Good
Do good for the world, improve your own skills, serve other people, and get the most out of life -- you've got to be good, but it's never been more in your control.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Sebastian Marshall, Zach Obront, Josef Wasinski, Kai Zau and the GGW / Gotta Be Good team