Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The Goal Getter Group presents the Goal Getter Grind Session Series. This is a co working experience for the professional and entrepreneurial woman looking to get to the next level and achieve their goals.
Have you ever noticed that by agreeing to work with someone towards a common goal, it has a way of getting you to focus and commit more so than if you were trying to accomplish it on your own? Goal Getter Grind Sessions are designed for you to not only grind on your goals but to do it in a supportive environment with other like-minded women.
G O A L G E T T E R G R I N D S E S S I O N :
- Gain focus and make time to knock off an item on your to-do list.
- Be apart of an exclusive community of like-minded Goal Getters that will inspire you to think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries.
- Get support and accountability from a group of individuals who are looking to move the needle in their lives.
- Take action and start achieving your goals.
A G E N D A :
- Meet in person (Metro Detroit Area) or Call into a facilitated private conference line at 11:00AM EST.
- All participants will share what they plan to accomplish.
- Get grinding! Use the duration of the event time to work on your goals.
- Update the group at 12:45PM EST on what you got done at by calling into the faciliated private conference line and by posting a picture on Facebook/Instagram and tagging @goalgettergroup with hashtags: #TheGoalGetterGrind
Gather with other Goal Getters to grind on your goals. Bring your laptop, notebooks, pen and pencils. Look forward to accomplishing our goals together!
Is there a cost to attend?
#TheGoalGetterGrind Sessions are FREE!
Where will the event take place?
Each event will take place in person at the Detroit Institute of Arts: Kresge Court or virtually, by calling into the conference line provided via email after you have RSVP'd.
Do I have to live in the United States to attend an event?
The beauty of the Grind Session Series is that you can be anywhere in the world and participate! We have an in person option for those who are local to the Metro Detroit Area. We also have a virtual attendance option for those who can't make it in person but still want to participate.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?