The Global Engineering Procurement & Construction Project Management for The Oil & Gas/ Energy Industry
20-21 APRIL 2017 AMSTERDAM NETHERLANDS
The conference will address practical case study for:
- Effective Contract & Commercial Management for Successful Project Delivery
- The role of effective relationship management in successful large oil and gas projects
- Monitoring Negotiations to Mitigate Risk in Multiple Party Contracts
- Aligning expectations between owners and EPC contractors
- Increase the quality of your project delivery by understanding how each department is involved in the concept of completion phases of an EPC project.
- Evaluate future market trends, future opportunities by participating in the business dinner
- Exploring Challenges of Managing Highly Innovative Projects ( Renewable Industry )
- Develop critical decisions impacting cost and schedule throughout the project cycle
- Develop Cross-linking management planning phases with stakeholders’ engagement activities
WHO YOU WILL MEET?
CEOs - CTOs - COOs - Presidents - Senior Vice Presidents - Vice Presidents - Directors - Heads & Managers of: Projects Projects - Portfolio - Planning Project Management Office - Project Execution - Project Control Mega/Major - projects Contract - Procurement - Engineering - Construction - Operations - Business Development - Cost Estimation - Capital Investment - Risk Management ,