How to develop inclusive leadership and boost productivity
“Achieving gender equality isn’t just the right thing to do – it’s vital for our economy, enhancing performance and nurturing productivity.” FTSE Women on Boards report, June 2016
Please note, this masterclass is also running in: London on 27th April & Birmingham on 28th June
One-day masterclass aims:
Using outcomes from evidence-based practice in the fields of Psychology and leadership, this masterclass will:
- Scope the meaning and practice of inclusive leadership.
- Explore strategies to enable all aspiring people to achieve their leadership potential, and so ultimately boost organisational productivity.
Who's it for?
Male and female senior leaders, HR Directors, Equality and Diversity leads, OD and Learning and Development Directors, from public and private sector organisations, together with existing The Glass Lift Members.
- Explore strategies for increasing diversity and inclusion at senior level, working with accelerating gender balance in leadership as a practical example.
- Be informed and inspired to lead change and create diverse and inclusive senior teams.
- Share best practice and knowledge with other influential people and change agents who are committed to increasing equality, diversity and inclusive leadership.
Masterclass content will include:
- Inclusive leadership - where are we now?
- The link between inclusive leadership and organisational productivity
- From unconscious bias to conscious inclusion - changing behaviour
- Engaging senior leaders in the agenda
- Developing a strategic approach to increase inclusive leadership
- Action planning and preparation for a follow-up consultation.
Follow up two-hour consultation included:
As part of this masterclass delegates will have the opportunity to book a follow-up session of up to two hours with members of The Glass Lift team, who will support you in the development of your strategic approach. This session may be held at your office up to three months after the workshop date and can involve other members of your organisation.
**Early bird tickets currently available at discounted price - book your place by 28th February 2017**
Margaret Davies CPsychol AFBPsS, Occupational Psychologist & Director, The Glass Lift
Margaret Davies is co-founder of The Glass Lift and a registered Occupational Psychologist. Margaret has extensive experience of facilitating behavioural change in a range of organisations across industry sectors. She is recognised as a thought leader, speaker and key practitioner in the drive for more gender balanced senior teams.
Margaret is an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, a member of Exeter University Business School Business Leaders Forum and a business partner of Bristol Business School. She had a successful first career working as a senior marketing manager for several large companies including Microsoft Ltd.
TO FIND OUT MORE: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01453 763230.
The Grange Hotel (Mercure Bristol North) is within easy access of South West, Midlands, Wales, London and Southern England, just 5 mins drive from M4 and M5 Motorways and 2km from Bristol Parkway Railway Station.
Please note: This masterclass is not open to coaches, consultants and small business owners.