This year WWN is teaming up with Cut Creaters Atlanta to host an Ugly Sweater mixer. The purpose of this mixer is collect items for the Women Who Network 5th Annual Blanket & Food drive. Every year the organization provides blankets, toiletry kits, snacks, water, & a hot meal (chilli w/ crackers this year) to those in need in the city of Atlanta.
This is a FREE event but we are asking that you come with a donation.
- Blanket- throws can be purchased from Walmart for as low a $2.50
- Toiletry items - lotion, deopdarant, sanitary napkins, hand sanitizer, razors
- Bottled waters
- Snack items- Granola Bars, cereal bars, small snack packs (cookies/crackers)
We would like for you to join us in an effort to give back to those in need during this giving season. Light refreshments will be provided and music will be playing. There will be a prize for the ugliest sweater.
There are a few things we wanted to share.
- There is an address change. It was on Mangum St, now it's at 110 Centennial Olympic park drive, Atlanta, GA. The good news is it's within walking distance of Mangum St.
- Parking on Centennial may be limited since its street parking only but again it's within walking distance of the original location (142 Mangum st). They have plenty of parking on Mangum (Cut Creaters Salon Suites).
- Ugly sweaters are not required but participation in the holiday festivities would be awesome!
See you all soon!
Hope to see you soon!
WWN & Cut Creaters