San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The multi-award winning critically acclaimed documentary that is changing the world for animals. It illuminates the lives of individual animals living within and rescued from the machine of our modern world. Through the heart and photographic lens of acclaimed photographer Jo-Anne McArthur, we become intimately familiar with a cast of non-human animals. The film follows Jo-Anne over the course of a year as she photographs several animal stories in parts of Canada, the U.S. and in Europe. Each story is a window into global animal industries: Food, Fashion, Entertainment and Research.
- IVY Tech Community College is 10mins north of downtown Louisville.
- Viewing is in the Horseshoe Assembly Center - the back of the college. easy parking.
- You will check-in at the entrance to the lobby of auditorium.
- Arrive at 6pm for food samples provided by Vegan Temptress and Morels The Vegan Butcher.
- Uplands PEAK Sanctuary and LVI will have an information table in the lobby.
- Food and Drinks are allowed in the screening room.
- The film will start at 6:45pm please be in your seat.
- There will be a 30min Q&A session following the film.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
When & Where
Uplands PEAK Sanctuary
Uplands PEAK will rescue and rehabilitate abused and neglected farmed animals, educate the public to the benefits of a healthy vegan lifestyle, and promote sustainability. Our vision is to create a compassionate and harmonious world where peole, earth, and animals live in kinship. We will strive to accomplish this by offering interaction, education, and experiences between earth, animals, and humans.