THE GET RICH SLOW PLAN
Wednesday, January 25, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (PST)
Everyone wants to have a secure future. This class will teach you three main things:
1. Fundamentals of residential real estate investing
2. What programs and strategies are available to help you buy your first (or tenth) rental property
3. How patience can allow you to leverage little down payment for large return
Whether your goal is to acquire your first rental property on a shoestring budget or tenth, specific strategies and creative techniques will be shared that can help you accomplish your vision.
1. Introduction to fundamentals of real estate investing
2. How to safely control rental real estate & delegate tenant management
3. Review of loans alternatives for investors & owner occupied
4. Strategies for financing properties with little to no down payment
5. How to successfully navigate & leverage today’s loan guidelines
6. Information on cash grants & renovation financing to increase cash flow
7. Specific techniques and strategic considerations to accomplish your vision
8. Review of current purchase market and rental trends with specific case studies
This 1.5 hour class starts with a broad introduction to the fundamentals of real estate and financing options for acquiring residential real estate and goes on to elaborate specific strategies for safely acquiring and maintaining a modest rental property portfolio.
Taught by local Real Estate & Mortgage Pros - Vince and Howard both have years of experience owning and managing rental properties in Portland, OR.
What others are saying:
Vince not only knows his stuff but walks the talk, owning and self-managing several rentals himself. I have entrusted him with financing the expansion of my real estate portfolio over the years and would recommend him as a great resource for the real estate investment minded individual - Todd Bertges, Owner Imagine Real Estate & Kind Landlord Properties LLC
Vince helped us navigate the complexities of using rental income to qualify for a our 4 unit purchase – his counsel and strategy were invaluable in helping us get approved for not only our second property purchase, but one on a $500K+ 4 unit property with only 3.5% down payment! - Erik Newgard, Local Real Estate Investor
Vince helped me purchase my first duplex with all of the down payment covered with a cash grant. Thanks Vince! - Toni Bradfield, Local Insurance Agent & Real Estate Investor
Save This Event
When & Where
Vince Kingston of Eagle Home Mortgage & Howard Greenfield of Living Room Realty
Vince Kingston has been building loan strategies and working to combine lending programs and grants in order to help beginners invest in multifamily and single family homes since 2005. Vince also owns and self-manages several rental properties in the Portland area & is actively designing site plans for ADUs on two properties.
Howard Greenfield, Principal Broker, Living Room Realy has been helping homeowners and small investors build real estate portfolios in Portland since 2004.