The Generator’s Perspective: The Outlook for Coal, Gas, and Nuclear Power Under Trump
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
Join the Guarini Center for a panel discussion with energy industry experts on the legal, regulatory and market factors affecting the outlook for coal and gas fired generation.
Tuesday, May 2nd, 6:30 – 8:00pm
1.5 CLE credits offered in the areas of Professional Practice category. The credit is both transitional and non-transitional.
Vanderbilt Hall, Greenberg Lounge
40 Washington Square South,
New York, NY 10012
*The event is strictly off the record and closed to press.*
This is event is being hosted in collaboration with the White and Case LLP.
The speakers are:
- Catherine Callaway James, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Dynegy
- Robert Mancini (’84), Managing Director & Co-Head of CPP-II, The Carlyle Group
- Zamir Rauf, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Calpine Corp.
- Gary Rygh, Managing Director, Barclays
- Michael Shenberg (’85), Partner, White and Case LLP
Save This Event
When & Where
Frank J. Guarini Center on Environmental, Energy and Land Use Law
The Frank J. Guarini Center on Environmental, Energy and Land Use Law, a research institute at the New York University School of Law, works to advance policy-relevant inquiry and writing to develop and implement innovative market and regulatory solutions for environmental, climate and energy issues at the city, state, national, and global level.