Uncover a Mystery, Discover your History
Join in on the 4th edition of The Genealogy Event taking place Fri 1 Sept & Sat Sept 2 at the Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel in Adare, Limerick.
Features of the 2017 event:
- (14) talks offered across the two days
- One on one consults with experts in genealogy and DNA
- Topics such as: Irish newspaper research, online Irish resources, representative church bodies of Ireland, preservation, US and NYC records for Irish research, DNA and more!
- Flexible ticket purchase options (conference days, special events)
- New and returning speakers
- Pre-conference beginner workshop (separate ticket) providing overview on basics on Irish genealogy & research
- DNA mini bootcamp (separately ticket) focused on the practical application and interpreation of DNA results
- A limited time offer for a Roots Ireland membership
- A limited ime offer for a 5 for 4 price of Roots Magazine subscription
- Range of special events: a summer BBQ on a local farm, dining in an early 19th century thatched cottage, food and history walking tour of Limerick City
- Early bird ticket rates (reg ticket EUR 45)
- Lunch included in all single day conference tickets (excludes beginner workshop and bootcamps)
To book hotel accommodation please contact Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel directly and reference The Genealogy Event at email@example.com or via phone at: +353 61 605 100. By doing so you will be placed in the conference block vs other sections of the hotel reserved for other special events.
Here's to finding those ancestors!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is a large parking lot and all parking is complimentary. The hotel is approximately 20MIN from Shannon airport, 20MIN from the city with various train and bus routes.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact the event organizer, BBNY Group LLC via firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the refund policy?
All tickets are final sale.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
All tickets are transferable. Simply forward the ticket PDF link or the printable PDF with the person replacing you.
What experience level do you need?
It is geared to all experience levels. A beginner workshop pre-conference is being offered to support any newcomers to genealogy.
Can you attend only the beginner workshop or DNA bootcamp?
Yes you do not need to register for the Fri or Sat full day conference to attend the beginner workshop or DNA bootcamp. Please note: they are separate tickets.
I've booked a one on one consult, how does it work?
All consults can be conducted prior to the conference in person or via online web connect tool or on-site at the conference based on a first come first serve basis, or following the conference end. An email will be sent separately, approximately 2 days from the booking confirmation with details on arranging one on one consults.