The Future of Mobile Marketing: Where Are We Headed?
An Evening of Discussion and Networking over Cocktails and Hors D'oeuvres
The frontier is widening, and opportunities abound. But what’s standing in the way? Where are the opportunities?
Our evening with hors d'oeuvres and cocktails will reveal data from IDG and IDC about mobile device use and advertising spending followed by expert panel discussions.
IDG -- whose global media brands include Computerworld, CIO, PCWorld, and Macworld -- will gather tech marketers and agency professionals to share what they’ve done along with what’s worked and what hasn’t.
Included in the discussions will be the roles that key elements — including technology and partners -- will play as marketing catches up with mobile device popularity. Since many companies are in the relatively early stages of mobile marketing — we plan on a lively discussion.
With a presentation surrounding the latest research, panel discussions, and smaller discussion groups/networking, you’ll experience a broad view of mobile and specific examples you can apply in your company. Join us along with the Tri-State’s tech marketers and agencies that serve them.
Moderator: Anna Maria Virzi, executive editor, ClickZ
- John Baker, president, Client Services for JWT New York
- Ben Edwards, vice president of Digital Strategy and Development, IBM Corporate Marketing and Communications
- Steve Fox, associate director, Media & Sponsorships, Verizon Wireless
- Anna Bager, vice president & general manager, Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence, IAB
- Steve Bagdasarian, director, Strategy & Business Development, Fiksu, Inc
- Howard Sholkin, director, Communications & Marketing Programs, IDG Strategic Marketing Services
in association with
When & Where
IDG is the largest technology media company in the world, reaching more than 270 million technology buyers in 90 countries.