Actions and Detail Panel
The Future of International Arbitration: Rising to the Challenges of Today...
Fri, March 31, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Please join HIALSA for the 3rd Annual Harvard International Arbitration Conference. Since 2015, HIAC has been an annual event that gathers students, practitioners, and scholars interested in international arbitration to discuss current topics. To view the full program, please visit our website.
The 2017 HIAC speakers include:
- Gary Born: Chair of the International Arbitration Practice Group, WilmerHale
- Gabrielle Kaufmann-Kohler: Partner, Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler
- Paolo Di Rosa: Head of International Arbitration, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer
- José María Alonso Puig: Head of Litigation and Arbitration, Baker McKenzie Madrid
- Claus von Wobeser: Managing Partner, Von Wobeser y Sierra
- Claudia Annacker: Partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
- Mark Kantor: Independent Arbitrator; Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center
- Ignacio Suarez Anzorena: Special Legal Consultant, Clifford Chance
- Jonathan Hamilton: Head of Latin American Arbitration, White & Case
- Natalie Reid: Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton
- Ana Carolina Beneti: Partner, Souza Cescon
- Suzana Blades: Managing Counsel for Arbitration, ConocoPhillips
- Anne Marie Whitesell: Director of the Program on International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution, Georgetown University Law Center
- Howard Zelbo: Partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
Please register to confirm your attendance no later than March 15, 2017. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.