WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Innovations in health and data.
- Business discussions around the state of fundraising, exit strategies, etc...
- 18:30-19:00 - Registration & Startup delicacies
- 19:00-19:15 - Overview: The Future of Health
- 19:15-19:30 - Panel Discussion: Technologies, Business models, Funding
- 20:15-21:00 - Networking
1. The Future of Health: Overview
Speaker: Cyril Ebersweiler, Founder/MD, HAX
Finally! Health devices are going mainstream. Investment in health hardware soars. Technology continues to improve at pace and opportunities are aplenty. Yet, some challenges remain for everyone to finally get meaningful changes in your life.
2. The Future of Health: Panel Discussions
A panel with a bunch of Health Hardware legends!
- Nathan Harding, CEO, EKSO Bionics- exoskeletons for paraplegics
- Eric Dy, CEO, Bloom
- Rohan Dixit, CEO, Lief Therapeutics
- Sterling Cooley, CEO, Berkeley Ultrasound
- John Mannes, Techcrunch
HAX is solving the world's problems through hardware.
- World's most active hardware accelerator with programs in Shenzhen & San Francisco.
- Creator of the "Lean Hardware" methodology.
- 200 hardware investments, B2B and B2C.
- Follow-ons include Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, GGV Capital, Xiaomi and more.
- 70+ successful crowdfunding campaigns, including 9 above $1M.
- "Most Prolific Investor in Crowdfunded Hardware" - TechCrunch
For more information about the program: www.hax.co