How Franklin County Judicial Center achieved LEED Silver
Agenda for Ceremony
- Introduction and Welcome
- Project & LEED Credit Specifics
- USGBC Kentucky Statement and Recognition of Special Guests
- Presentation of Governor's Certificate
- Presentation of LEED Plaque
- Closing Statements
When & Where
Kentucky U.S. Green Building Council
To improve the health and welfare of all Kentucky citizens through a sustainable and responsible built environment.
To educate and promote the design, construction, and operation of buildings and the built environment in Kentucky that are environmentally responsible places to live, work and learn.
- Develop an organization of excellence to solidify the Chapter’s capacity to impact market transformation within the Commonwealth of Kentucky to a sustainable built environment.
- Provide the education and forum for dialogue with all stakeholders including Kentucky’s underserved population to drive an overall increase in the market’s capacity for sustainable development and access to all.
- Advocate for public policy advancing the mission and vision of USGBC and educate policy leaders in the advantages of the LEED system as a standard for green building and neighborhood development.
- Encourage the use of Green Building Best Practices and additional tools and standards for certifying green buildings and neighborhood development.