Actions and Detail Panel
Fri, Apr 21, 2017, 8:30 AM – Sat, Apr 22, 2017, 1:00 PM CDT
Join us at the Embassy Suites in Lincoln, Nebraska for the 2017 Forum!
If you are serious about selling, supporting, and learning about Tabs3 and PracticeMaster, you do not want to miss this event.
- Receive a demo of our new product
- See the latest enhancements in Tabs3 and PracticeMaster software
- Provide input on future development
- Meet our new partners, Thompson Street Capital Partners
- Learn proven business strategies from other resellers
Group Rates are being honored at The Embassy Suites for those who attend the Forum.
Room Rate: $152/night single/double, $167 triple, and $182 quadruple
*This rate includes internet access in your room, breakfast each morning, and a complimentary Evening Reception each night.
The special room rate ends Wednesday, March 30, 2017. Beginning March 31st, rooms and room rates will be subject to availability.
You can contact Embassy Suites at 1-402-474-1111 to place your reservations and refer to the group rate (T3F), or click the link below.
Those flying into Omaha and not renting a car may consider OMALiNK shuttle service. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival or departure.
To establish your reservation, go online to www.omalink.com. Additionally, you can call for reservations at 402-475-LiNK (5465).
If you are flying into Lincoln, Embassy Suites offers a free shuttle that runs every half hour. However, if you call them at 402-474-1111 they will send the shuttle as soon as you land.
If you would like to see which airlines fly into Lincoln and Omaha, here are a couple of links that will help you.
Additionally, here are a couple of travel sites that can give you discounted pricing on flights:
Guests staying at the Embassy Suites can have their room key programmed for overnight parking at the Que Place Garage. The cost is $9.00/night and can be billed directly to your room. Simply let the valet and front desk staff know you want to do this upon arrival.
- Valet parking is available at Embassy Suites for $17/day.
For those driving to the Forum and not staying at Embassy Suites, there are two garages attached to the Embassy Suites by skywalk: Que Place Garage (located directly East with an entrance on North 11th Street between P and Q) and Market Place Garage (located directly West with an entrance on North 10th Street between P and Q). The first hour is free, with charges of $1.25 per hour, and a maximum of $11.25 per 24 hours.
While we certainly hope that everyone can attend the Forum, we understand that situations arise and you may need to cancel.
- Any cancellation made more than 5 business days prior to the Forum will be refunded, less a $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellations made less than 5 business days prior to the start of the Forum, or No-Shows, will have 50% of the Forum fee credited to their reseller account.
You may substitute a different attendee at any time. To cancel or change any information regarding your attendee, please contact us at 402-419-2200, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When does it start?
Check-in for the Forum officially begins at 8:00 am Friday. There will be a check-in booth next to the Regents Ballroom. The sales representative for your area will start your check-in, so keep your eye out for Joe and Doug. Be sure to get there in time to pick up your packet prior to the start of the Forum, which will begin promptly at 8:30 am. There will be refreshments provided throughout the day.
When does it end?
The closing session is scheduled to end at 12:30 pm on Saturday, April 22. Lunch will follow and our staff will be available until 2:00 pm for questions and conversation.
What is the dress attire?
Dress attire is Business Casual. Due to variations in room temperatures, consider dressing in layers and bring a jacket/sweater if you tend to get cold.
How can I contact the organizer if I have any questions?
If you have questions about the Forum, contact your sales representative (Joe or Doug) or email us at email@example.com.
What is included in the price?
Attend the Forum for $495 per person, or take advantage of our early bird discount when you register before March 28. This price includes two days of sessions, lunch each day, a cocktail reception, and our awards banquet on Friday evening.
Please note: All sessions and closing announcements will be completed by 12:30 pm on Saturday. If your travel schedule permits, take advantage of a long lunch period with our staff to discuss a wide variety of topics.
What breakouts are available?
Breakout Session Descriptions
- How to Roll Out the Software (Britt Lorish, Judy Best, Judy Lassek) - The client has bought the software, now what? Join a few of our top resellers to learn key procedures for ensuring an effective roll out of the Tabs3 software.
- Using PracticeMaster Customizations to Resolve Issues (Dominic Morinelli, Jeff Krause) - See some of the customizations that resellers Jeff Krause and Dominic Morinelli have used in their practice to help resolve issues for their clients.
- Selling More Tabs3 and PracticeMaster (Paul Purdue, Bill Baker, Donald Coker) - Learn how three different resellers with different styles leverage their skills to sell more Tabs3 and PracticeMaster software.
- Outlook Integration Best Practices (Brandon Johnson) - Learn how to effectively implement Outlook Integration. Whether they have been using the software for a while or are just getting started, these procedures will help your clients start out on the right foot when implementing Outlook Integration.
- Marketing Session (Scott Baird, Jenna Stauffer) - Join the Tabs3 Marketing team as we explore the new opportunities of marketing our growing family of products. You will have the opportunity to provide feedback on future marketing campaign ideas and brainstorm new approaches and strategies.
Please note: All workshop sessions will require use of a laptop, with Tabs3 and PracticeMaster version 18 and sample data installed. If you will not be able to provide your own laptop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure that a computer can be made available for you.
- Document Assembly - Walk through creation and modifications of several document templates in Word. Requires PracticeMaster version 18, and Microsoft (R) Word version 2010 or later.
- PracticeMaster Indexes, Filters, QuickViews & Smart tabs - Create Indexes, Filters, QuickViews, and Smart tabs and see how they work together to help automate your firms' procedures. Requires PracticeMaster version 18.
- PracticeMaster Report Writer - Learn how to easily start and modify custom PracticeMaster Reports. Requires PracticeMaster version 18.