San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Online sales have closed but
TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR CASH SALES DURING THE PRE PARTY, 6pm-9pm at The Littlest Bar - 102 Broad Street, Boston.
As well as at the dock before the boat casts off (9:30 - 9:55pm)
Jaded & Xmortis present:
The Floating Fetish Ball 2013
Boston - Friday June 7th, 2013
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- The Bar on the Boat is CASH ONLY. There is an ATM on the Boat.
- When purchasing tickets you must enter your first and last name as it appears on your License or other, valid, state-issued photo ID. and a valid email address for the ticket confirmation to be sent to.
- You do not need to print tickets to board, we will be checking ID's against the guest list of passengers.
- All members of your party must be present to check-in. (If you bought 6 tickets you need all 6 of your party there before you will be able to check-in for the boat.)
- Strict fetish, goth, industrial dress code enforced. Minimum ALL Black.You will be refused at the door if you are not in dress code. No exceptions.
- Per Coast Guard Regulations: No sharp implements such as knives are to be brought aboard. Arms and Legs may not be bound while on board the boat.
- Parking is available in the hotel and on the street. Parking is your own responsibility.
- The Boat will NOT wait for you, do not be late! The ropes will already be cast off and the boat will be pulling away at 10pm sharp!
- Don't wait in line at the boat! Check-in at the Preparty 6pm-9pm at The Littlest Bar - 102 Broad Street, Boston.
When & Where