The Flavor Run™ - Volunteer Sign-Up - Orlando Area
Saturday, April 26, 2014; ends at 1:00 PM (EDT)
FQAs – Flavor Questions Answered – Volunteers
Please Like us on Facebook - www.Facebook.com/FlavorRun
Why be a Flavor Volunteer?
- As a Flavor Volunteer for the Orlando Area, you'll be supporting Boggy Creek – They are AWESOME - Read about them on the website The Flavor Run Orlando
- It is soooo much fun. Whether you are checking in participants or throwing flavored powder on people, we are confident in you having an awesome time.
- All Flavor Volunteers get an official The Flavor Run™ Volunteer Shirt. #JealousFriends
- Speaking of.... bring as many friends as you can – It will be a great experience for everyone
- Finally – You are contributing to bringing lots of smiles to your community. #throwingfruitflavoredpowderisawesometoo
Are there age requirements for volunteering?
All Flavor Volunteers must be at least 14 years old. FlavorAides must be at least 18 years old.
What if I have a large group that wants to volunteer?
The more the merrier! Please email FlavorCoordinator@gmail.com for more details to get your group set up for race day!
What should I wear to volunteer?
All volunteers will receive an official Flavor Volunteer shirt. Other than that, we recommend that you dress comfortable in something you don’t mind getting colorful and flavorful.
How do I sign up to volunteer with just a few friends?
Just have you friends complete the same form you filled out. J When you arrive on Flavor Race Day, just let our the Flavor Team Leader know that you're together and they'll assign you to the same position or area.
What are my parking options for the event?
To be announced. All of this info will be included in the Flavor Volunteer Packet that we will send out 1 week prior to the event.
Can I run AND volunteer?
Of course! The “Pre-Race Check-In Party” is a way for you to volunteer and come enjoy the event with us.
Still have flavor questions?
Email Us – FlavorCoordinator@gmail.com