The Female Pelvic Floor
Saturday, January 28, 2017 from 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
This workshop is open to all females, whether you have pelvic pain, lower back, hip or groin problems, discomfort during intercourse, have to run to the bathroom too often, leak when you laugh or sneeze, have recently had a baby or are just plain curious about the lower regions of the female body. If you have attended a previous pelvic floor workshop, come get more practice. Taught by Jill Johnson, a physical therapist and certified yoga teacher, we will explore the proper work of strengthening and stabilizing the pelvic floor to help create the correct foundation of each movement in the body. Wear comfortable exercise clothing.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Mental and Spiritual Wellness, Community Health Education
Save This Event
When & Where
Healing Arts: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Women's Health Resource Center
Since 1991, the Women's Health Resource Center has welcomed many women seeking information and education about their health and the health of their loved ones. As a community service of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, we are committed to promoting preventive care and respecting women's wisdom in making informed health care decisions.