Come out and help your teenagers and college students learn creative success strategies that will help them to:
- Build their own brands
- Learn tips for gaining and maximizing financial aid
- Learning entrepreneurial skills that will help them to supplement their income while in college
- Create a strong social media brand
- Use digital media & modern technology for creating success
- Learn how to develop a motivated & “Can Do” mindset no matter what circumstances they face.
This event is family-friendly and geared towards young adults. However, entrpreneurial adults will greatly benefit from attending this event as well!
Join the host Brandy Butler as she releases her brand new book for teens and college-aged women, “Girl, Just Start – A Young Woman’s Guide to Gaining a Successful Jumpstart in Business”.
You will also learn from our amazing guest speakers :
- Danyelle Little – Author, Digital Debutant, Mama Mogul – “From Team Mom to Dream Mom: Creating a Dope Brand that Makes Money”
- Mya Walker – Collegiate Financial Aid Assistant Director – "Financial Aid & Scholarship Success"
- Ricky Wilson- Speaker, Success Coach, Change Agent - "The Making of an Entrepreneur: Finding Success in Change"
- Sinita Wells - National Author/Speaker & Success Coach - “Business Success Your Way”
- Deletra Hudson – Financial Educator – “Money Matter$ - Understanding Personal Finance”
Additional Ticket Options Available:
- Entrepreneurial Branding Packages
- Book & Combo Packages
Tickets Must Be Purchased Online - There Will Be No Tickets Sales At The Door
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages are welcome. You are responsible for your children. Children 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Dropping off and leaving teenagers is not allowed.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
There are no refunds available