Actions and Detail Panel
The Eusebeia Weekend Experience for Christian Couples
Thu, Sep 7, 2017, 6:00 PM – Sun, Sep 10, 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
The Eusebeia Weekend Experience (EWE) is no ordinary marriage conference convening in the Chocolate capital of the world, Hershey PA.
EWE is a one-of-a-kind spiritual revival for marriage convening Christian couples, across ethnicity and denomination, to pray for personal and corporate healing, unity, and intimacy in marriage.
This weekend event (TH night - SUN morning) is designed to guide you through powerful experiences of prayerful intercession as a act of worship to encourage your marriage to reflect Christ’s intent and heighten your marital intimacy.
Expected Outcome for Your Marriage:
- Deeper individual and marital walk with Christ
- Clarify God’s purpose for your marriage
- Build an inseparable and more intimate Christ-centered bond between spouses
- Discovered why to communicate with purpose and with less frustration
- Grow together with like-minded couples in a safe, caring environment
- Deepen your committed as a marriage ambassador
Sought after presenters will guide you through interactive activites as a couple and in small groups, especially focused on prayerful intercession and relationship building.
Two packages (Standard and Plus) are available for you to choose the experience that best fits your desires for the weekend.
Register today to save $50 off regular registration fee.
NOTE: Conference registration fee does not include lodging. Special hotel rates (which include several complimentary attractions) are available at Hershey Lodge, which will include:
- Tickets to Hershey Gardens and Hershey Story Museum
- Shuttle Service to HersheyPark and Chocolate World (in season)
- Discounted HersheyPark Tickets available for purchase
Click on this link to make Hershey Lodge reservations on-line. Guests who prefer to call to make reservations can call 855-729-3108 and ask for the room block for the Eusebia Marriage Conference at the Hershey Lodge, September 7-10, 2017.
Please be aware that the room block cut-off date is Friday, August 18, 2017. After the cut-off, rooms and/or group rate may no longer be available therefore, please book your rooms early.