"For the first time in generations, we’re witnessing the birth of a new major sport, and it’s happening with unprecedented speed." – Megan Greenwell, Senior Editor ESPN Magazine
sparks & honey and GMR Marketing are excited to invite you to the Inaugural eSports Industry Brand Summit on Tuesday, October 20th at The Paley Center for Media in NYC.
The eSports Industry Brand Summit will provide a full day of immersive talks and panels centered on eSports, the cultural phenomenon of video gaming as a spectator sport. The event is designed to arm brand, agency leaders and eSports advocates with 360 degrees of progressive eSports insight – directly from the leaders, visionaries and experts shaping the sport today.
Through sessions, discussions and networking, the event will help attendees identify the most appropriate and impactful strategies for engaging with eSports. With more than 32 million eSports fans in North America and 205 million globally, any brand looking to reach an engaged, growing, passionate and primarily digital audience will want to attend.
Attendees at the Summit will learn:
- Why and how brands should get involved in eSports? What is driving the demand, and why are eSports selling out arenas and stadiums around the world?
- What did Amazon see happening with eSports that had them make a $1 billion dollar investment and purchase Twitch?
- Why are media companies and organizations investing millions of dollars into eSports?
- How to identify the most appropriate and impactful strategy to engage with eSports
Speakers, Panels and Demos Include:
- Andy Swason, VP, eSports & Events, Twitch
- Craig Levine, EVP, North America ESL/Turtle Entertainment America
- Todd Harris, COO Hi- Rez Studios, Publisher of Smite, Battleground of the Gods
- Edward Chang, VP, Business Development, Vulcun
- Hosi Simon, VICE MEDIA, Global General Manager
- Tobias Sherman, Head of eSports, WME | IMG
- Craig Barry EVP of Production & Chief Content Officer, Turner Sports
- Alexander Mueller, SK Gaming, Team Owner
- Auwal Isa-Odidi, Co-founder, Waypoint Media
- Live eSports Tournament Demostration and much more..
When & Where
sparks & honey
sparks & honey
At sparks & honey we bring the future to the present by analyzing and understanding culture because we believe it’s the most important driver of business in today’s fast-moving economy. Our open agency approach draws on hundreds of expert sources to provide cultural intelligence, trend analytics and actionable insights you won’t find anywhere else.
Leading Fortune 500 corporations, policy-makers and educators engage us to guide their strategy, investments and decisions that impact the world.
Our team now numbers more than sixty people in two offices: New York and LA. Our leaders contribute to academic think tanks and headline industry events. Our trend reports are downloaded thousands of times. Ad Age named us Top Ten Agencies to Watch 2014 and our work was featured in the 2014 Aspen Institute Report: Navigating Continual Disruption.
And we're just getting started.