San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Want to refresh your intranet portal?
- Need fresh thinking to jump start your employee engagement strategy?
- Charged to build culture of innovation and don’t know where to start?
- Want to learn how to apply Disruptive Change methods to solve complex work problems?
- Learn, Share and Take Home a Pragmatic Go Forward Plan for your next generation Intranet Portal.
- Intranet Portal Administrators, Developers , Architects, Team Managers
- Organization Effectiveness, Communication, Human Resources Staff
- Fundamentals of Disruptive Change : 60 min
- Review end to end Disruptive Change life cycle including – opportunity identification| architecture and business case | optimize, improve, innovation life cycle | performance measurement and support |
- Review of deliverables and decision matrix at each phase
- Workshop: next Generation Intranet - 300 min: review proposed Intranet capability architecture, augment and adapt the architecture for your organization’s culture, resolve and maturity. Specific topics include:
- Intranet Capability Map
- Architecture and Transition Plan
- Adapt Architecture to Your Organization’s Reality
- Your Transition Plan and Business Case
- Communication Plan
- Review Capability Map: 60 min
- Discuss key findings of intranet capability including capability performance measures, business outcome and relationship between capability performance and business outcomes
- Communication strategy is to key business stakeholders and finding the right sponsor within the organization
- Upon registration, all attendees will gain access to the MillionInnovators online learning platform for 12 months
- Registered participants will receive the Next Generation Intranet Portal architecture workbook prior to attending the session
- Program faculty will send updated Intranet Portal Architecture, Transition Plan and Business case to all attendees after the close of the session.
Jason Uppal, P.Eng is a professional engineer registered in the province of Ontario and Open CA Level 3 certified Chief Architect. Jason is principle architect with MillionInnovators – a non-profit platform designed to train million people to be Disruptive Change Leaders.
Save This Event
When & Where
Million Innovators is a global community, welcoming people from every discipline, profession and culture who seek to further develop their leadership skills. The skills that they can leverage to improve their careers and drive the social change that they want to see for better tomorrow.
Million Innovators Platform
Provides online education to hone your leadership skills for Disruptive Change
Facilitates collaborative learning
Provides opportunities to be recognized among peers both locally and globally
Most of all, we work together to not only define problems and solutions, but see change materialize right in front of you . You thought your voice matters not. Let's do it together:
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly we are doing the impossible."
- St. Francis of Assisi