Are you a First-time parent? A seasoned parent? An educator or caregiver?
- Are you adjusting to life with a new baby? Another baby?
- Do you wish your child would listen to you without your losing your patience?
- Would like to ensure that the caregiver you entrust your precious child to for hours a day is treating your child as close to the way that you would?
- Are you and your co-parent in conflict over parenting styles?
- Does your tween/teenager have you gnashing your teeth?
If you answered YES, please read on.
Parenting is hands down the most important job that exists is in our society and only now is it beginning to be regarded for the influence that is has on our children and the world. It is also the only one in which there is virtually no education or guidance that supports the empowerment of parents to parent day-to-day from the lens of kindness, consideration and connection. Parenting with Heart breaks down these mystifying and challenging aspects of the most profound relationship there is - the parent/child bond - and provides you with a structure to feel empowered and grow self-confident, empowered children equipped to handle the world we live in. You will leave this series feeling confident, supported and inspired about your parenting and relationship with your child.
Join Wendy Silvers, the Awakened Mother and Parent coach
for The Empowered Parent Workshop
TLC Midwifery, November 9, 7-9pm.
This will also be offered via livestream.