Have you been searching for a dance class that integrates the WORD with MOVEMENT?
Do you want to increase your skill level in an environment that is full of the SPIRIT and FUN?
Well, we were looking for this too and decided to create a class just for you!
Welcome to the Drama of Dance Liturgical Dance Classes.
We are so excited about serving you as you endeavor to go higher and deeper in dance and worship. These classes are for you if:
You/your child loves to dance
- You/your child is a member of a dance ministry or thinking about it
- You/your child want to experience dance classes held in a Spirit-filled atmosphere
- You/your child want to increase your skill level so that you can dance with a greater level of excellence
- You/your child are ready to experience a new level of creativity and worship
- Your choreography needs to be refreshed, revived and revved up
If any of the above points resonated with you, then you have come to the right place. During your time in the Drama of Dance classes you can expect to:
Strengthen your TECHNIQUE
Increase your DANCE VOCABULARY (learn more “moves”)
Ignite your CREATIVITY
The Drama of Dance classes will be held over a period of 12 weeks featuring one class per week.
7:00 – 8:15pm 13 and up
The class content will include:
Basic Dance Technique
- Fusing Dance and Drama
A Lifestyle of Worship
We are filled with EXCITEMENT and GREAT EXPECTATIONS for this class!
REGISTER TODAY! Classes begin on Tuesday, March 1st.
In Spirit & Truth,
Alicia Redmond & Jocelyn Hairston
Spirit & Truth Ministries
Spirit & Truth Performing Arts Theater
For more information, visit us at: http://thelifeandtheart.blogspot.com