EARN 3.5 C.E. CREDITS!
8:30am | Arrival & registration
9:00am | Seminar begins
11:00am | Hands-on/participation
12:30pm | Adjourn
- Learn Why, How, What, and How Much
- A perspective of in-office milling vs. digital workflow
with a scanner, and working with a commercial dental laboratory
- Hands-on practice with three scanners
- Is digital dentistry right for you?
- Live demo of an intraoral scan
DR. MICHAEL YOUNG, DDS
Dr. Michael Young has more than 12 years of experience with both CEREC and E4D (Planfit) chairside systems. More recently, he has implemented a digital workflow in his practice that includes digital scanning and transmitting the impression files to dental laboratories for restoration fabrication. He will share his experiences with the audience.
Dr. Young was born in Saginaw, MI. He attended Michigan State University for Undergraduate Studies and graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1994. He is affiliated with the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Detroit District Dental Society
- Mentor for Kois Center for Advanced Dental Learning
- Fellow American College of Dentists
- Fellow International College of Dentists
- Fellow Pierre Fauchard Academy
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Bill: