Just for the Former CR Leaders
The Deeper Path
Novmber 15, 2016 - February 7, 2017
Led by Certified Coach, Dr. Debbie Rarick
Do you feel like you’ve lost your way?
Maybe you’ve just lost your why.
To go higher you must first go deeper.
Get a GPS for your dreams.
Discover your personal vision.
Craft your unique journey toward excellence.
"A MASTER IN THE ART OF LIVING draws no sharp distinction between his work and his play; his labor and his leisure; his mind and his body; his education and his recreation. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence through whatever he is doing, and leaves others to determine whether he is working or playing. To himself, he always appears to be doing both." ~ L.P. Jacks
When you take The Deeper Path, you are led through a powerful, proven model that helps you to get clarity on the purpose for your life, and that equips you to strengthen your core and author your OPUS (Latin for Masterpiece). Experience what it means to live from your passion and be fully alive.
Your journey on The Deeper Path will take you through ten powerful sessions:
- SESSION ONE: The Deeper Path: The 5 steps that let your hurts lead to your healing
- SESSION TWO: Over-arching Vision. I have a dream – unfiltered and unguarded
- SESSION THREE: Epic dream ingredients: Someone, Something, Somewhere
- SESSION FOUR: Purpose: Discover your Melody Line
- SESSION FIVE: Unifying Strategies: Only 3-5 – Decide to cut off the rest
- SESSION SIX: Scorecard for Significance: Baby steps to your big dream
- SESSION SEVEN: Strengthen your CORE: Worldview Identity Principles
- SESSION EIGHT: Strengthen your CORE: Passion Purpose Process
- SESSION NINE: Make your OPUS POP: Playbook of productive action
- SESSION TEN: The Deeper Path payoff: Next steps and the team
Write Your Personal OPUS
This is the finished product you will author with Jeff's facilitation. When completed, your OPUS will contain a clear dream and purpose for your life (Value = Unlimited). Your OPUS will include:
- Overarching Vision (Your Big Dream)
- Purpose (Defining Statement of your Work)
- Unifying Strategies (What's Necessary for you to Achieve This)
- Scorecard for Significance (Know you are Hitting your Target)
- Your Personal Six Pack
- A Playbook of Productive Actions
Cost has been lowered to $150.00 due upon registration.
Two Payment plan:
$80.00 due upon registration
$80.00 due December 10
Based on "The Deeper Path", by Kary Oberbrunner.
This cohort has limited seating.
The Deeper Path Cohort will meet on Tuesdays, November 15, 2016 - February 7, 2017 except for the following dates: Tuesdays - November 22 and December 20.