Actions and Detail Panel
The Daddy Doin' Workshop
Sat, April 8, 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
It's 2017 and we all know that dads play a critical role in the lives of their children. But in order to keep the momentum going, the Daddy Doin' Workshop will take the unique approach of focusing on the women who partner with them.
Doyin Richards encounters many frustrated moms who love their other halves, but struggle with how to share the parenting load with them. His goal is to provide moms with actionable tools they can use to lead happier lives by enjoying healthier parenting partnerships with their men.
The three-hour Daddy Doin' Workshop will accomplish that in a way that's fun, interactive, informative, and empowering.
What You Will Learn:
- The three common types of dads, identify their strengths and weaknesses, and review strategies to effectively partner with them while maintaining your identity as a mom
- The three traps/behaviors that discourage good dads
- The key behaviors that make motherhood more difficult than fatherhood and how to eliminate them
- How to practice simple and effective methods to motivate men to become more involved dads
- Why the phrase "50-50 parenting partnership" is absurd, and learn the more effective strategy to use with your partner
- The important question you must ask yourself to ensure accountability in creating positive parenting partnerships
- The sneaky tricks some men use to avoid their fatherhood responsibilities at home
- And much, much more
Who should come to the Daddy Doin' Workshop?
- Moms with great husbands who want to avoid common pitfalls that will discourage the men in their lives from being the best parenting partners they can be
- Moms-to-be who want to gather intel about what fatherhood is like before their babies arrive
- Single moms who want pointers on the qualities to look for (and to avoid) from men they choose to partner with
- Working moms and stay-at-home moms partnered with "not-so-motivated" dads who want tools to level the parenting playing field
- Moms who want to learn about all of this and more from a dad who is currently in the trenches with them
In addition to the great information, lively "no-holds barred" question & answer session, and networking with like-minded local moms, attendees will receive a continental breakfast and a signed copy of Doyin's hit children's book, I WONDER.
SEATS ARE LIMITED! BOOK YOUR TICKET TODAY!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Daddy Doin' Workshop is intended for moms and moms-to-be only. No children or significant others, please.
Will there be food there?
Yep! There will be a continental breakfast with coffee, juice, bagels, muffins, and other goodies.
What is parking going to be like?
There is parking on-site and there is also metered parking nearby.
Can I bring my kids or my significant other to workshop?
Sorry. This workshop is for moms and moms-to-be only (see the exception below).
I'm in a same-sex relationship. Can I come?
Of course! The main thing to note is this isn't for couples or kids.
Can I pay at the door?
Seating is limited and tickets must be purchased beforehand.
Do you allow refunds if I can't attend?
Please email Doyin's assistant, Brian at PR@daddydoinwork.com if you can't attend. The amount you will be refunded depends on how much notice you provide.
- Refund requests prior to March 22nd: 100% refund credited to the card used to make the registration
- Refund requests on March 22nd - April 7th: 50% refund
- Refund requests on April 8th: Sorry, no refund
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Simple! Please contact Brian at PR@daddydoinwork.com with any questions.