Attendance is by Invitation Only: If you did not receive an invitation,call 202.242.6282
Springboard Bi-Annual Alumnae Caucus
Washington, DC ~ June 6-7, 2012
"This is a curated network of smart, talented women."
-Alumna & CEO of The REALREAL Julie Wainwright
Join us in DC for The CXXO Factor and connect with a community of experts that can catalyze the growth of your current company, project or career.
Wednesday, June 6
1:30 PM Export-Import Bank Briefing
3:30 PM White House Briefing with Administration Officials
6:00 PM Dinner with Springboard Alumnae and
Women Lobbyists at Mintz Levin
Thursday, June 7
8:00 AM - 5:30 PM 2012 Springboard Caucus* at
Venable LLP; Reception to follow
*caucus [kaw-kuhs] noun - (as defined by Springboard alumnae)
- a way to stay connected to a group of peers who have "been there, run that"
- a network that cares and knows the challenges faced by women entrepreneurs
- an opportunity to reconnect with women who presented at your forum
- a place to glean wisdom from other alumnae on critical business decisions, i.e. who's the best IP Attorney, navigating the corporation or finding a Biz Dev person
- a platform for exploring the “next stage” of the enterprise
- a great source for ideas, contacts and assistance in most business matters
- a trusted support system of women leaders to keep it fresh and watch your back
"I thought Springboard was a place I went to raise money. After the Caucus, I realized it's an expert network and place to go to for insight, sharing, education & more."
- Dr. Pamela Contag, Origen Therapeutics (SV 2000, ATLS 2009, ATLS 2010)
“The experiences and knowledge shared were fascinating and so helpful to those embarking on the path of leadership of a new company. I met some people I'm now working with and I learned a few new things myself.”
- Joyce Durst, Growth Acceleration Partners (SW2002, MW 2003)