The Creativity Workshop in Lisbon meets for 5 days, 3 1/2 hours per day (from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM). Lisbon is a great walkers’ city. You can wander endlessly through the winding cobbled stone streets, stopping at charming cafes and boutiques along the way. Hop on a wooden tram car, visit the famous ceramic tiles museum, peruse the street art, take in the vista of the sea. Lisbon is reinventing itself into a vibrant city where the contemporary and historic go hand in hand.
- Class will be held at The Vintage Lisboa Hotel, a small 5 star hotel, centrally located between the two popular districts of Avenida da Liberdade and Bairro Alto.
Lisbon is undergoing an exciting renaissance and is now known by many as “the coolest city in Europe.”
- It is a small, friendly city of enormous contrasts, making it a perfect place for creative regeneration.
- You will find beaches and castles, world class art, ceramics and history museums, picturesque old neighborhoods and cutting edge new design, a relaxed day-time cafe culture and a vibrant night life, and great cuisine.
What Will You Learn?
The Creativity Workshop is an experiential workshop of doing and experimenting. Our exercises and instructors’ talks focus on helping you:
- Learn practical techniques to stimulate your imagination and innovative thinking.
- Explore the process of creativity, rather than simply focusing on the product.
- Discover how to find inspiration in the world around you.
- Get over creative blocks and the fear of failure.
- Work with many different mediums to develop your creativity in your chosen medium more deeply.
- Use your memories to trigger your imagination.
- Engage your curiosity every day and make it work for you.
- Establish a 15 minute a day creativity practice to accomplish your goals after the Workshop ends.