The Cowboys & Steelers Rivalry Continues!
Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM - Monday, December 17, 2012 at 2:00 PM (EST)
Pittsburgh Steelers and Dallas Cowboys fans!
The 2012-2013 NFL season officially kicks off in September and the long-time Cowboys & Steelers rivalry will continue in Dallas on Sunday, December 16! If you desire to witness this showdown LIVE at the Cowboys Stadium, then come fly with us to Dallas!
Saturday, December 15
- Arrive at Charlotte Douglas International Airport no later than 7:30 a.m.
- Depart Charlotte Douglas International Airport at 9:20 a.m.
- Arrive at Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport at 11:15 a.m.
- Check into hotel
- Guided tour of the Cowboys Stadium -- includes a keepsake photo
- Sightseeing at your leisure
Sunday, December 16
- Breakfast at the hotel by 9:30 a.m.
- Depart hotel to travel to stadium at noon
- Kick-off at 3:15 p.m. (CST)
- Upon completion of game, travel back to hotel
Monday, December 17
- Breakfast at the hotel by 8 a.m.
- Depart hotel via shuttle by 8:15 a.m.
- Arrive at Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport by 8:40 a.m.
- Depart Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport at 10:20 a.m.
- Arrive at Charlotte Douglas International Airport at 1:39 p.m.
Travel Package Includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Charlotte, NC to Dallas, TX aboard US Airways
- Two-night stay at the Hampton Inn - Grand Prairies
- One "party pass" ticket to the game (Note: The party pass ticket is standing room only)
- Guided-tour of Cowboys Stadium... includes a keepsake photo
- Hot breakfast each morning in hotel dining area
- Transportation to/from airport, hotel, and stadium
Travel Package Cost:
- Double - $550 per person (two per room)
- Triple - $525 per person (three per room)
- Quad - $500 per person (four per room)
- June 18 - $75 or more
- July 9 - $115 or more
- August 17 - $115 or more
- September 10 - $115 or more
- October 15 - Balance due
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- No refunds will be granted within 60 days of travel.
- Price does not include any applicable US Air baggage fees.
- Travel insurance is available for an additional cost and must be purchased when the initial deposit is made.
- No checks will be accepted 45 days prior to departure.
- Returned check fee $35
- Failing to make a monthly installment without prior notice and arrangements may result in forfeiture of all previous payments.
- Each individual will be responsible for any incidental charges incurred during the hotel stay and will need to present a credit/debit card at check-in.
- Each traveler will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to traveling.
You do not want to miss this trip!
When & Where
Plans of Elegance, LLC
Plans of Elegance, LLC was officially formed in 2007 after many years of leisurely planning special events and group outings. We are passionate about coordinating events and travel that will enable families and close friends to engage in fun and meaningful activities, visit new places, celebrate and simply spend quality time together.
We understand that with the current economy, many are forced to eliminate luxuries from their budget... and hiring an event and travel coordinator could definitely be considered a luxury versus a necessity. Therefore, our desire is to collaborate with budget-savvy clients desiring to host elegant events and travel to destinations of their dreams, minus the financial hardship.
We hope you will provide us with the opportunity to partner with you to create the event you've always envisioned and the vacation you've always dreamed of taking. If you can imagine it, we can assist you with making it a reality.
Chelsea Patterson Sanders, Owner