The Court Stenographers of Comedy is a monthly showcase of the area's best comedic minds bringing their passion projects to the stage. Each month, our fearless hosts bring sketches and characters to life, local talent to the spotlight, and out of town friends who came all the way to Boston to wow you with their talent.
Each show is different and consists of different types of talent be it sketches written by the Stenographers themselves, zany characters created by talented performers, or local and out of town stand up comedians you need to see. There's a little bit of everything to make the show the perfect night out where anything could happen. Previous guests on the show include Kelly McFarland (Last Comic Standing), Al Park (Boston Comedy Festival Winner), and Gary Gulman (Conan, Netflix, Tonight Show).
If the date you are looking for does not appear in the dropdown, that show is sold out.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of the theater.
- Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. No need to print! Just give your name at the door.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite.
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions
Save This Event
When & Where
40 Prospect Street
NEW ENGLAND'S HOME FOR COMEDY
ImprovBoston has been New England's leading comedy theater and school for over 30 years. Voted "Best of Boston" by The Phoenix, The Improper Bostonian, and The Weekly Dig, ImprovBoston's alum roster includes Emmy Award winning comedians, and acclaimed actors, producers, directors, musicians and writers. You can see our alumni on Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Conan, The Daily Show and Last Comic Standing, to name a few.