Come to Corvallis, Oregon, the week of July 10th 2017 for the first Corvallis ATLAS.ti Summer Workshop Series. Renowned experts in computer-assisted qualitative data analysis from the United States, Germany and the UK will offer workshops on ATLAS.ti 8 Windows and Mac for beginners and a 3-day course on approaches for optimum data analysis with the software. The latter will include discussions on the role of ATLAS.ti in the research process, the 5-level QDA model that Drs. Christina Silver and Nick Woolf have developed, and best practices and recommendations on topics such as coding, theme developoment, and the interrogation of the data.
Located 90 minutes south of Portland in the Willamette Valley, Corvallis has been recognized as one of the top places to live in the United States. Opportunities for ejoying nature abound, with miles of hiking trails in the area. A lively downtown offers an eclectic mix of coffee shops, restaurants, theaters and art gallaries. Corvallis is the home of Oregon State University and ATLAS.ti Americas.
Join us in Corvallis in July 2017!
July 10 and 11, 9:00 to 5:00
- ATLAS.ti 8 Windows for Beginners (Paul Mihas)
- ATLAS.ti 8 Mac for Beginners (Ricardo Contreras)
July 12, 13 and 14, 9:00 to 5:00
- Approaches to Qualitative Data Analysis with ATLAS.ti
(Susanne Friese, Trena Paulus, Christina Silver and Nick Woolf)
Course outlines coming soon!
- ATLAS.ti 8 Windows for Beginners: $600
- ATLAS.ti 8 Mac for Beginners: $600
- Approaches to Qualitative Analysis with ATLAS.ti: $700
- One Beginners course + Approaches course: $800
There is a 25% early bird discount if registering by April 10 2017.
Do you offer early bird registration?
Yes, we do. If you register by April 10th 2017, you qualify for a 25% discount on all registration categories.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You may call to 1-886-880-0231 or email us (see Contact below).
Do you accept payment by check or invoice/purchase order?
Yes, we do. Please contact us for more information.
What is the refund policy?
You may request a full refund up to June 30th at 11:30 pm. After that, we will refund 70% of the registration fee.
In what hotel may I stay?
- The Hilton Garden Inn is less than five minutes away from the workshop location (walking distance). You may visit the hotel website here. We urge you to make your room reservation soon after purchasing the course.
- The Holiday Inn Express Corvallis-On The River is located 1.8 miles from the workshop location. You may walk, take public transportation or drive to/from the hotel. Click here to visit the hotel website.
- You may stay at the excellent Oregon State University dorms. This provides an inexpensive lodging opportunity for those who are budget-conscious. Contact us for information.
To what airport should I flight?
- Portland International Airport (PDX), located 97 miles north of Corvallis. The HUT Shuttle takes passengers from the airport to the Corvallis Hilton Garden Inn. Roundtrip is $174.00. Reservations are required. Reserve online here.
- Eugene airport (EUG) is located 35 miles south of Corvallis. OmniShuttle takes passengers from the aiport to Corvallis. Reservations are required. Call 541-461-7959. Roundtrip door to door service is $130.00.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please do so.
- International Institute for Qualitative Methodology (IIQM)
- The CAQDAS Networking Project at the University of Surrey (UK)
- Digital Tools for Qualitative Research
- QUARC-Qualitative Research & Consulting
- Five-Level QDA
- Qualitative Data Analysis Services
- Ethnographica Consulting
- Woolf Consulting