Actions and Detail Panel
The COOL Party- A Benefit for StreetWise™
Sat, Jun 17, 2017, 7:00 PM – Sun, Jun 18, 2017, 12:00 AM CDT
Why is it so "COOL"? Just as StreetWise vendors are at the heart of this city, we wanted to honor the heart of Chicago - its unrelenting and unique creative scene. Hence, The "Creative Outlets Of Life" (COOL) Party came to be...
The COOL Party will bring together art, music, dance and generous people like yourselves to help fight homelessness. Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of Chicago's artists, dancers, and musicians. Indulge in the open bar and nosh on treats from some of Chicago's finest vendors.
For the 4th year in a row, join us for the COOLest entertainment:
- Live performances from an awesome band (to be announced soon!)
- A unique gallery featuring works from local artists
- Performances from local dance troupes
- A DJ to keep you dancing all night (8–11p)
- Fantastic raffle prizes, including live painted artwork
Many of your favorite Chicago brands will be helping us create the right atmosphere for a ton of fun while your donations and tickets support those in need with every penny going straight to StreetWise!
- June 17, 2017 | 7:00pm - 12:00am | 7:00pm - 8:00pm VIP Cocktail Hour | 8pm General Admission
- 1st Ward / Chop Shop (2033 W. North Ave)
- $50 Early Bird VIP (7:00pm-12:00pm) | Includes 5 raffle tickets, beer, wine, cocktails, full food, entertainment plus an extra hour of hosted bar with a delightful jazz trio and early access to art sales
- $35 Early Bird General Admission (8:00pm-12:00pm) | Includes beer, wine, light food and entertainment
- Make sure you get your tickets early! Ticket prices will go up on April 1, 2017.
- The party is hosted by the StreetWise Associates Board, a group of compassionate Chicagoans doing their part(y) to help!
- You've seen StreetWise vendors selling their magazines on the corners of Chicago streets. Our sellers are actually entrepreneurs - they've bought those magazines and they sell them to make a living. In addition, StreetWise offers a full range of social services that help our vendors: access to temporary housing, financial education, computer literacy courses, and learning platforms that educate and help them secure stability.