The Compliance Complex
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 12:00 PM (PST)
New Orleans, LA
Two days to save your agency and your sanity! i
This two day course is your opportunity to know the secrets to running a successful home health agency in 2013 and beyond. Whether you’ve just started or been in business for years, the future of home care will require a dramatic shift from the operational structure of the past decade. It requires new organizational charts, new job responsibilities, and above all, a new vision. This course gives you all three in a concise, enjoyable format that will keep you engaged while teaching you how to reorganize your agency for optimum success.
- Why the current "model" of home health will not work past 2012
- How to reorganize your staff and processes to get optimum results, efficiency, and compliance from every person
- Why good nurses leave good agencies, how to recruit them, and how to keep them
- How to structure your clinical model to get the most compliant and outcomes-oriented care possible
- What metrics should be tracked and enforced at every level of the agency, including marketing, intake, clinical, financial, and executive management roles
- Where your marketing, planning, and management dollars should be spent in 2013 for maximum return on investment
The contents of this course satisfies 5.25 hours of continuing education Nurses as well as 10 hours for administrators
When & Where
HealthTrust Software is the leading compliance-based software provider for the home health, pediatric therapy, and private duty nursing industries. Offering web-based, compliance-driven solutions, HealthTrust Software is the de facto standard for compliance, operational, and financial software for the home care industry.