Thank you for showing interest in our exciting new project 'The Companions Programme'.
The MSH@Home Companionship Programme is aimed at people who are at risk of social isolation an loneliness, specifically LGBTQ residents. Our focus will be those living in North Westminster and the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. areas, in particular those also living with long term HIV/AIDS, due to our sexual health expertise.
Companionship is therefore vital for everyone. Maintaining social connections can help ward off depression as one ages.
We would like to invite you to an information evening, where you will receive more information and assistance to complete an application, if, you wish to to be involved.
Please note: For those who do complete an application we would require you to attend a compulsory induction training evening on either of these below dates:
- Tuesday October 25th 17.30 - 20.00
- Monday November 21st 17.30 - 20.00
- Tuesday December 13th 17.30 - 20.00
Refreshments will be available on the night and wine when we have finished at 19.40.
Please could you let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
- Hammersmith and City Line or Circle line to Ladbroke Grove.
- Come out of the station and catch any bus going to Ladbroke Grove Sainsbury's (52, 452,23) get off here and the building is opposite to you on your right.