The Coaching Clinic® is a two-day interactive session geared toward anyone who provides coaching to others—including executives, managers, and HR professionals. The Coaching Clinic® is built around the Coaching Conversation Model® which helps participants develop coaching capabilities in five key steps: establishing focus, discovering possibilities, planning the action, removing barriers, and recapping.
Coaching is a critical leadership and management competency. Employees who are coached to performance rather than managed to performance are more committed to the outcomes of their work and the achievement of organizational goals. Because of this, successful leaders today are developing their coaching skills in order to support and enhance employee performance.
This workshop is approved for 13.75 HRCI/SHRM credits.
Participants will learn how to:
- Create a powerful definition of coaching, recognize the benefits to coaching, and understand the challenges of coaching initiatives
- Build a positive environment of trust, and make personal paradigm shifts in order to adopt a successful coach approach
- Develop important coaching skills, such as contextual listening®, discovery questioning®, messaging, and acknowledging
- Complete the Personal Coaching Styles Inventory®; this helps participants define their personal coaching style and recognize the styles of others, including the strengths and liabilities of each style
This program includes:
- A resource binder with session handouts and reference materials
- The Personal Coaching Styles Inventory® report
- Sample coaching questions and other tools and templates