The Clinical Maze is coming to Manchester and is designed for those with an interest in Musculoskeletal (MSK) pathology, who are looking to extend and enhance their clinical reasoning and management of MSK and Non-MSK Disorders. The 2-day journey through the Clinical Maze will challenge clinical thought processes through a detailed review of Systems Thinking and its application to clinical practice. We will explore and enhance your differential diagnosis to guide your decision making and Index of Suspicion within musculoskeletal assessment from simple to complex pathology.
We will explore Gut Instinct, Masqueraders, Screening and Triage within a variety of settings where clinical decisions are key, with consideration for the management of Care Pathways, Imaging, Bloods, Nerve Conduction Studies, Injections, Pharmacology and Governance and how they impact on next steps.
- Differential diagnosis in Vascular, Neurological, Orthopaedic, Inflammatory & Sinister pathology
- Enhance advanced clinical reasoning skills in the management of musculoskeletal disorders
- Consider case studies to qualify and quantify our decisions and index of suspicion
- Establish a deeper understanding of which investigation(s) and why
- Governance considerations within advanced clinical practice