Join The City 13.1 on 5/21 and train for one of the half marathons associated with the San Francisco Marathon this summer!
Start Date: Sat., May.21, 2011 @ 9:30AM
Training: 10 weeks-5/21-7/31, 3 workouts per week (Tues. Nights@ 6:30PM, every Thurs.@ 6:30PM, and Saturday Mornings@ 9:30AM)
-Tuesday night run workouts @ 6:30PM launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Webster) AND outside PSOAS Massage+Bodywork @ 333 3rd Street (btwn Folsom & Harrison)
-Thursday night workouts @ 6:30PM launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Webster) and include '2' options:
-A bootcamp style workout OR a speed oriented workout
-Saturday morning runs @ 9:30AM launch form the Marina Green Monkey Bars unless specified otherwise in the schedule/newsletter.
Locations: Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Webster) & PSOAS (333 3rd Street) on Tuesdays. Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Webster) on Thursdays. Some Saturday run workouts will take place in Golden Gate Park, Lake Merced, or Ocean Beach.
Coaching Services Provided By: Marathon Matt
The City 13.1 Training Program includes the following:
- 3 weekly professionally coached run workouts (Tues 6:30PM (2 locations-Marina or Downtown), Thurs @ 6:30PM, Saturday @ 9:30AM)
- $25 Fleet Feet San Francisco gift coupon
- The Road Warrior Rewards Program
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Chomps, GU,and GU Brew provided by GU Energy.
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- Over 150 fun teammates to run with!
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
Never run with us before? Not sure if this program's right for you?
than just give you some Yelp
testimonials, here are a few video clips that should give you an idea
firsthand what it's like training with us!
- Nike Run Reporter, Melissa Freeman, trains for her first half marathon with us!
- Marathon Matt rallies his runners!
- Swimming to glory.
- Preparing to unleash.
- Wildcard workout in full swing.
- Why Run 13.1?
Questions about the training? Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-