The Business Response Conference 3.0 and Career Fair - The Evolving Energy Profile
Friday, February 24, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (EST)
The Business Response Conference is a student-organized conference that will explore how forward thinking businesses seize market opportunities for clean technologies. We will discuss:
- Energy demand growth and our future energy profile
- The role of public policy in the production and consumption of energy
- Current and future energy investment trends amongst different industries as well as the origination of the investments
- As the future energy profile develops, busiensses could face higher costs and more risk associated wtih increasing supply uncertainty
Who can attend:
- The conference is open to students and professionals regardless of their affiliation with the George Washington University. Anyone interested in issues of energy, cleantech, and sustainability is invited to attend.
- Conference features 3 panels, keynote speach, lunch, and networking reception
- Morning Keynote by Michael Ware, founder of Advance Capital Markets a VC firm
- Afternnoon Keynote by Michael Kagan, President of Retail Energy at Constellation Energy Group
- Additional confrimed speakers from Dow Chemical, Verizon, Sodexo, AtSite, Opower, NRDC, Pace Global, DOE, Urban Energy Advisors, CSIS and many more!
- Afternoon career fair and expo will feature representatives from leading energy employers
- Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Efficiency Exchange
- Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- DC Sustainable Energy Utility
- many more to come!
Become a conference sponsor!
- Your organization can become a Corporate or a Media sponsor.
- Build your brand, promote your business, and recruit top talent from among 250 expected student and professional attendees from across the Capital Region.
- Sponsors also get a free conference pass and advertising in the conference program.
- More information in our Sponsorship Page
Official conference site: