The Business of Facebook
Matt Monahan, Co-Founder & CEO, ALPHABoost
Monday, June 11th from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Facebook has nearly one billion users. With an audience that large, there is an amazing opportunity to scale your business using the Facebook platform. This class is designed for everyone from startups to big brands that want to achieve better results from their Facebook marketing efforts.
Here’s what you will learn:
- What is Facebook marketing actually worth? We’ll review the differences between paid, owned, and earned media – and discuss how to measure the ROI for each.
- The best methods for developing an objective-based Facebook advertising strategy – including 10 Awesome Facebook Ad Tactics.
- Best practices for gathering insights about your target audience on Facebook.
- How to use quantitative decision analysis to achieve your social advertising goals.
- Best practices for creating content that works on Facebook.
- Media Buying Best Practices
- Beyond Facebook – YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Participants must be an admin to at least one Facebook Fan Page, and are encourage to sign up for a free beta account at http://www.beta.alphaboost.com.
Matt Monahan is the Co-Founder and CEO of ALPHABoost, the support system that helps social advertisers make better decisions. Matt also co-founded Sharethrough. He graduated from Stanford University, is a mentor at 500 Startups, and was an advisor to Wildfire Interactive.
Can't make it? Sign up at http://generalassemb.ly to stay in the loop on future events and classes.
General Assembly is a campus for technology, design, and entrepreneurship. We provide educational programming, space, and support to facilitate collaborative practices and learning opportunities across a community inspired by the entrepreneurial experience.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.