You should be a Bunny! Rabbit ears, cottontails… do whatever you want to be a Bunny! Playboy Bunnies are just as welcome as Bugs Bunny. Wearing bunny ears is the minimum but you’re more creative than that! Other signs of spring are also acceptable like chickens, robins, ducks… Carrots and Elmer Fudd have been sighted as well. Dress in Spring colors...pastels, light blue, pink. Let's have some FUN!
Let’s start with the basics…
HOW DOES A BAR CRAWL WORK?
Participants crawl at their own pace instead of all together in one huge group. Once crawlers pickup their scorecards at the starting bar, they then travel to all the bars listed enjoying drink specials and getting their scorecard marked at each bar. After visiting all the bars on the list, crawlers join us at the ending location for the After Party and to get the t-shirt!!
Complete your scorecard by visiting each participating bars and be one of the first 250 crawlers to receive a t-shirt. As you enter the venue, the doorman or bartender will “mark” their respective bar’s section of your scorecard. You do not have to purchase a drink to have your scorecard marked.
Let's fill those Easter Baskets up to the rim! On top of drink specials, all participants will receive a koozie, plenty of “ (swag) from our sponsors, our “Bunny List” aka scorecard/map to mark your progress, and free entry into all participating bars. Also, the first 250 participants to complete their scorecard will receive an official Bar Crawl Savannah “Bunny Hop” t-shirt!
After you have had your scorecard marked at all the bars, join us at Savannah Smiles for the After Party!! This is where you pickup your free and reserved t-shirts.
We will be giving away FREE t-shirts to the first 250 people to join us at the After Party with complete scorecard.
**Many of you want t-shirts, so for an extra $10 you may guarantee yourself a t-shirt, in your size, to be waiting for you at the After Party! You will find this option on the registration form. NOTE: You will only receive one t-shirt. This feature is to guarantee yourself a t-shirt when we run out and guarantee it will be in your size. Otherwise, you are more than welcome to try to be one of the first 250 and get a free t-shirt, size not guaranteed.
$3 Bud Light Aluminum 16oz Bottle
$3 Red Hare 9oz Draft
**Drinking is 100% optional! Although this is a "bar crawl", that doesn't mean you are required to drink to participate. You do not have to purchase drinks at any bar in order to participate, get your scorecard stamped and earn your "St. Practice Day" t-shirt. We love and welcome Designated Drivers to join us. If you do choose to drink, please drink responsibly.
WHEN: Saturday, April 15, 2017
START: Packet pickup and day-of event registration at Barrelhouse South from 4-10pm.
END: After Party and t-shirts at Savannah Smiles anytime between 5pm-11pm.
$5 until February 14th, 2017
$10 until March 14th, 2017
$15 until April 14th, 2017
$20 on the day of April 15th, 2017
1. My name is Bunny. Your name is Bunny. We are Bunny. Who’s in charge here? Bunny!
2. Bunny will bring cash and tip. No cards! No complex orders! Lines will be long, so keep it quick and simple.
3. Dress as a bunny. Ears are the minimum! Or be another springtime creature. Or a carrot. Or a hunter. Get in the spirit and try not to wear regular clothes.
4. Wear good walking shoes. Bunny is covering lots of ground.
5. This is a participatory event. Do not expect us to entertain you, though we will. Bring something Bunny will enjoy: candy, toys, games, stickers, buttons, signs, or a kickass costume.
6. Expect lines. Bunny will deal with it. Enjoy, kick back, anbd relax.
7. Pace yourself. Know your limits. Remember to eat! And Bunny doesn’t drink and drive!
8. Share your photos and thoughts on the Facebook wall! Tag Bar Crawl Savannah in your posts. Or use hashtag #BarCrawlSavannah
BRING: Your 21+ ID and cash or credit card.
Bay Street Blues
Congress Street Social Club
Stafford's Public House
THANK YOU to our Sponsors
Alpha Radio: G100, Bob 106.9 and Rock 106.1
United Indoor Advertising
We always hope for beautiful weather and we crawl rain or shine. No rain checks or refunds will be issued.
Register now at www.BarCrawlSavannah.com