AAngelsNJ presents……"The Breast Brunch Ever"
6th Annual High School Scholarship and Community Honors fundraiser, Sunday, June 4, 2017
The Manor, 111 Prospect Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052
12 pm – 4 pm, $100/per person, (Vendors onsite)
Purchase tickets at paypal.me/aangelsnj or eventbrite
4 High School Scholarships will be awarded along with our Community Honors awards to the following:
- Penny Corum, Vice President & Program Chair, Montclair Chapter of Drifters
- Michael and Michelle Pierce, Clean Soil Solutions (CSS)
- Dorothy J. Reed, President, Sisters Network of Central NJ
- Quick Copper Communications
- Debra Jones, Corporate Health & Safety Policy Manager, PSE&G
- Assemblyman Thomas P. Giblin
- Mayor Lester E.Taylor, III
AAngelsNJ is a 501c3 breast cancer awareness, education and support services organization.