The BPM Festival is an annual ten day and night electronic music festival, held in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. BPM, which stands for “Bartenders, Promoters, Musicians” was created as a post-New Year’s gathering of industry professionals and has grown to a 70,000+ global gathering of DJs, producers, revelers and industry professionals; a must for any music lover with a discerning taste for quality underground dance music.
BPM parties are hosted both day and night at multiple venues in Playa Del Carmen, a picturesque beach town that runs along miles of soft white sand beaches and sparkling turquoise waters on the Mayan Riviera.
The town offers a variety of luxurious and affordable boutique hotels and condos, and endless options for dining and tourism, including: ancient Mayan ruins, cenotes, aquatic sports and ecotourism. For travel options, click here: http://thebpmfestival.com/travel/
- 18 & older
- Rain or shine
- Festival wristband must be worn at all times
- Wristbands void if tampered or removed
- Lineup / set times subject to change
- Everyone subject to search upon entry
- No refunds or exchanges
- Each person may purchase a maximum of two (2) festival passes at any given time. If more than two (2) festival passes are found under a single user, the additional order(s) will be unequivocally terminated
How does the payment plan work?
Affirm offers clear, simple financing to split your Eventbrite order into 3 or 6 monthly payments. Once you select Monthly Payments with Affirm on the Eventbrite checkout page, you will need to confirm your loan on Affirm. Your tickets will be emailed to you immediately upon checkout. Make sure you pay your Affirm bills on or before your due dates.
For more information, see FAQs about Affirm.
**Affirm is available for US buyers only.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of BPM.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you have not received your order confirmation or are having any other technical issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/support/contact-us
- For general ticketing questions, please contact BPM at email@example.com